Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Applications::||Aerospace, Military, Automobile And Security Systems||Competitive Advantage:||High Temperature Resistance|
|Shape:||Horseshoe Shapes||Surface:||Red Painted|
1. Horseshoe shapes black/grey/red painted
2. Manufacturing process - casting (most common)
3.Density - 7.3 g/cm3
4. Saturation magnetizing field required - about 5kOe.
Cast Alnico magnet is composed primarily of Aluminum, Nickel, Cobalt, Copper and Iron. It has very good corrosion resistance and high temperature operation.
Although other magnetic materials offer greater energy and coercivity values, the high remanence and thermal stability of AlNiCo makes it the most effective magnetic material for certain applications, like generator, microphone, lifting, voltmeter and measuring instruments. It is widely applied in high stability fields like aerospace, military, automobile and security systems.
1. Advanced techniques in producing long rods
2. Dimensional Stability
3. Comparatively high magnetic properties
4. Excellent temperature stability
5. Strong corrosion resistance
6. The maximum working temperature is up to 550°c
7. Excellent capacity
We can provide magnets of any size and almost any grade according to the specifications you provide.
If you are in need of customized magnets, please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax your drawing
to 0086 571 82871538 for more information. We'll get back to you within 1 to 2 working days.